From poopy brown to coquelicot, there are so many different colors. Some are pretty and pleasing to the eye, but some colors are gross and nasty. That’s why I’m going to rank them.

6. Baby Blue

Let’s start at number 6… baby blue! It looks good as paint, it looks nice on clothes, it’s overall a very solid color. I just think the other colors are more visually appealing, so that’s why it’s lame number six.

Baby Blue colorThis is blue, like the sky. You can find this beautiful and amazing color here!

5. Burnt Orange

Baby blue is old news. Let’s move on. At number 5 we have… burnt orange! Maybe not many people can pull off wearing it, but burnt orange reminds me of leaves changing in autumn. What could be better than that? Lots of things, that’s besides the point.

>IC25-1 Burnt OrangeIt’s like orange… but burnt! You can find this cool and awesome color here.

4. Gamboge

Number 4 is one of my personal favorites, gamboge. It’s similar to sunflower yellow, but a little darker. Did you know I have a pair of gamboge colored shoes? They’re very nice.

This is gamboge. It’s pretty cool. You can find it here.

3. Mountbatten Pink

Alright, it’s number 3 time. In this slot we have… mountbatten pink! Mountbatten pink reminds me of pie, so obviously it’s high in my color ranking.

917190 - Mountbatten Pink Color InformationsThis is mountbatten pink. I think it looks more purple, though. You can find it here.

2. Teal

At number 2 we have… teal! I didn’t really like teal before writing this article, but it’s slowly grown on me. I mean, so many people love teal. There must be a reason for it.

r/teenagersnew - Teal appreciation threadThis is teal. It’s a more green version. You can find it here.

1. Glaucous

For the grand finale, the number 1 color of all time, we have… glaucous. It’s purple-y, it’s blue-y, it’s amazing. We should all strive to be more like glaucous.

Glaucous colorThis is glaucous in all its glory. I love alliteration almost as much as I love glaucous. You can find it here.

I hope you enjoyed my article! Next week I’ll be rating my friends’ favorite colors. From poopy diarrhea green to dioxazine, there will be something there for everyone. Thanks for reading!